“The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller. The storyteller sets the vision, values and agenda of an entire generation that is to come.” – Steve Jobs – CEO of Apple
Discover the power of storytelling and explore the creative techniques used by actors and film makers in order to hook your audience. Storytelling is now considered the absolute essential skill for anyone who needs to communicate effectively with customers, clients, leaders or peers. This course will use practical exercises to ensure you can connect with your audience on an emotional and logical basis.
This course will teach participants:
- The science of storytelling and how we are wired to receive and respond to
- The elements of storytelling such as plot, character, theme, conflict,
language and how to create a compelling narrative.
- How to identify storytelling opportunities in the workplace.
- To use these new skills within a business context and how to adapt them to suit a specific audience.
- How to maximise the use of body and voice to deliver and sell a compelling narrative.
- Tips and tools to move forward and use storytelling to captivate an audience
and inspire them to take action.
This course is typically one day training, suitable for all levels of staff and is best for groups up to 8 participants.