“The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it, so it’s part of everyday life.” – Bill Gates – Co-founder of Microsoft
Current circumstances demand more people work remotely with audio and visual conferencing becoming an everyday aspect of our lives. Unless conscious choices and techniques are applied, communication often loses its impact through the use of technology. This course will teach participants how to ‘warm-up’ and embrace technology with on-camera skills to keep the human connection alive and engaging.
This course will teach participants:
- To set up technology so that lighting, sound and camera position showcase you at your best.
- How to make the camera work for you. On-camera techniques will ensure your message is confident, compelling and engaging.
- Effective strategies to host and maintain control of an audio or visual
conference. Tips to ensure levels of engagement and energy are high and all individuals are taking part.
- How to make emails and phone calls brief, easy to understand and to the point, eliminating wasted time and confusion.
- Ways to use the voice and body to ensure a confident, powerful and
authoritative communication style across all mediums.
This course is suitable for all levels of staff and is usually completed in 2hrs depending on group size.