“The single biggest way to impact an organisation is to focus on leadership development. There is almost no limit to the potential of an organisation that recruits good people, raises them up as leaders and continually develops them.” – John Maxwell – Author
The world is crying out for great leadership and it’s never been a more important time to stand up and be counted. Being a great leader takes more than just strength and determination – you now need that competitive edge to inspire and motivate your team to deliver. This course explores how to develop presence, gravitas and character, while maintaining a level of empathy. Strength and vulnerability aren’t mutually exclusive in great leaders and having an emotional intelligence is key to making you more relatable. Nothing will accelerate your career faster or develop change within your organisation than magnifying these leadership qualities. This highly personal training is tailored to your circumstances and will have you looking and sounding like the leader your team needs you to be.
This course will teach participants:
- To explore personal barriers and how this can limit current beliefs and restrict you both physically and vocally.
- How to develop strong physical and vocal techniques to build a natural presence and compelling gravitas.
- The importance of developing emotional intelligence, empathy, courage, vulnerability and a framework for difficult conversations.
- A variety of communication styles and how each can be adapted depending on audience and circumstance.
- How to structure key information in a way that is engaging and motivates a team to action.
- How to adapt leadership style to align with core values and organisational culture.
- Techniques to manage nerves and anxiety in high pressured situations.
This course is typically one day training, suitable for all levels of staff and is best for groups up to 6 participants. It can also be structured for individual coaching.