“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel” – Maya Angelou – Poet
This course will teach the skills and techniques required to be a better presenter, including effective delivery methods, mental and physical skills to manage anxiety and how to control nerves. The training is practical and will have participants on their feet throughout the day delivering a series of short presentations to test their new skills. Our approach is flexible and will be specifically tailored towards the needs of your business and team members.
This course will teach participants:
- How to speak from a place of vulnerability and strength in line with
personal values and workplace culture.
- How to adjust the style of communications based on need and situation.
- Understanding physical and vocal barriers to effective communication and how
to overcome them.
- Diaphragmatic breathing to support and produce a strong, confident vocal
- Understand and maximise the 5 P’s of vocal delivery – pitch, pace, pause, projection and passion.
- How to use and read body language appropriately.
- To become a more effective communicator equipped with the right skills and
knowledge to move forward with confidence.
This course is typically one day training, suitable for all levels of staff and is best for groups up to 8 participants.